With access to 4 million pixel resolution in a DLP® light engine capable of 3D printing down to the 365nm range, researchers and developers using DLi’s 3DLP9000 can speed up their work like never before.
The 3DLP9000 is a unique light engine designed specifically with the professional-grade DLP 3D printer in mind.
Its streamlined design is optimized for optical efficiency in the 365nm to 405nm spectral range and features 4 million pixels resolution, representing the largest build area for a DLP 3D printer on the market. The 3DLP9000 offers world-class distortion and uniformity to benefit applications with even the most stringent accuracy and precision requirements.
3DLP9000 Key Features
- Streamlined design to maximize efficiency
- Unlocks access to high energy UV spectral range
- Supports large build areas
- High uniformity, low distortion optics
- Supports multiple mounting options
- Reversible linear stage for top-down or bottom-up configurations
- Adjustable projection lens for maximum flexibility during R&D phase
- Convertible to fixed projection lens ideal for production
- Easy to install, service and maintain