The DLi9000 is a high-performance, highly flexible DLP® development kit useful for a wide array of light steering applications and an easy path for solutions needing to maximize resolution and optical throughput / brightness. The DLi9000 is based on the DLP LightCrafter™ 9000 EVM. It features a 0.9” WQXGA DMD (2560 x 1600) with over 4 million micromirror pixels that deliver true HD resolution.
A pair of DLPC900 Digital Controllers accessible through the DLPC900 API give users the ability to configure and control the DLi9000’s bit depth, frame speed, and pattern sequences or trigger and synchronize cameras, sensors or other peripheral devices along with many more configuration options. These controls bring benefits like speed to 3D Machine Vision captures, precision to 3D Printing builds, and greater control to Lithography exposures.
The DLi9000 includes USB-based GUI control software based on the DLPC900 API that gives users access to the kit’s powerful capabilities in an easy-to-use format. LightCrafter™ 9000 Firmware & Software Bundle, also included and also based on the DLPC900 API, gives users an easy way to create, manage and manipulate the library of image sequences. These two software packages help users skip straight to the innovation phase of their project.
DLi9000 .9″ WQXGA Development Kit Features
- DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 Firmware & Software Bundle
- DLi Power & Cable Kit (HDMI, I/O Trigger, Power Supply, USB)
- Display images or video with WQXGA resolution (2560 x 1600 array)
- High speed pattern rates
- 2 Configurable I/O trigger for synchronizing with cameras, sensors, etc.
- USB 1.1, DisplayPort™, HDMI and I2C interfaces
- USB-based API and host GUI
- Flex Cable connections to remote DMD board for easy optical/mechanical interface
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- Interface with LabVIEW, MATLAB, C++, .NET, Visual Basic