The DLi9000 is a high performance, highly flexible DLP® development kit for a wide array of light steering applications and is an easy path for solutions maximizing resolution, optical throughput and brightness.
The DLi9000 is based on the DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 EVM and features the 0.9” WQXGA Type-A DMD, which offers true HD resolution, 2560 x 1600, and over 4 million micromirror pixels.
At the heart of the DLi9000 Development Kit is the DLP® C900 Digital Controller, which allows for high-speed binary pattern rates up to 9,500 Hz. This helps enable real time 3D Machine Vision measurements, faster 3D Printing builds, and more accurate digital light exposures with competitive cycle times in industrial markets. The DLi9000 also allows designers maximum flexibility to create and sequence light patterns, which can easily be controlled via the provided host graphical user interface (GUI) Control Software or DLP® C900 API.
The DLi9000 has 2x user-configurable I/O triggers for convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The added flexibility enables diverse architectures for industrial, medical, security, telecom, and instrumentation applications.
The DLP® LightCrafter 6500/9000 Firmware & Software Bundle includes a GUI which gives users full control over the DLPC900 right out of the box, including parameters such as pattern rate, bit depth, LED strobing & brightness, pattern mode, syncs/triggers, and more.
Numerous ports and connectivity options offer system flexibility and simplify chip integration into a wide
array of end equipment. This high-performance programmable light-steering solution is ideal for customizing industrial, medical and scientific applications.
DLi9000 .9″ WQXGA Development Kit Features
- DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 Firmware & Software Bundle
- DLi Power & Cable Kit (HDMI, I/O Trigger, Power Supply, USB)
- Display images or video with WQXGA resolution (2560 x 1600 array)
- High speed pattern rates
- 2 Configurable I/O trigger for synchronizing with cameras, sensors, etc.
- USB 1.1, DisplayPort™, HDMI and I2C interfaces
- USB-based API and host GUI
- Flex Cable connections to remote DMD board for easy optical/mechanical interface
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- Interface with LabVIEW, MATLAB, C++, .NET, Visual Basic