The DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials RAY-7A Optics Bundles combine the DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials Development Kit with the RAY-7A Optics Module. The DLi4120 Optics Bundles are available in LED or Fiber configurations. The development kit and optics module are configured into a compact bundle allowing customers to easily mount their system into a variety of setups.
The DLi4120 Optics Bundle includes the ALP-4.1 Basic Control Suite API and Light Animator™ Software. The ALP-4.1 Basic API is used to upload, sequence, and control pattern projection and processing commands.
The DLi4120 allows exploring the main DLP features by a convenient Graphical User Interface (GUI). The GUI is used to control pattern and image upload to the DMD and command processing. The DLi4120 also comes with a script processor for carrying out the GUI commands which integrates with the programming language of your choice.
A Directory of API Commands & Descriptions is provided to assist users with programming the DLi4120. The DLi4120 offers easily integrated tools for programming operations from a PC running on Windows 10, 7, XP, or Vista 32/64-bit.
The Light Animator™ software gives users a way to create, manage and manipulate their library of image sequences. Images and image sequences can be imported, created and edited with simple drag and drop sequences. These software packages help users skip straight to the innovation phase of their project.
The DLi4120 supports a wide variety of emerging applications including Flat Panel Monitors, Wafer Dicing, Lithography, Computer-to-Plate and 3D Printing.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) Options
- DLP7000 .7” VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DLPC410 DMD Digital Controller
- DLPR410 PROM
- DLPA200 DMD Micromirror Driver(s)
- Resolution Options
- 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 300Hz (XGA)
- Video – NA
- USB 2.0
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- Firmware with scalability to develop custom application GUI
- User configurable controls
- Script processor for carrying out GUI commands
- Device driver enables pattern transfer rates via USB
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Projection Width 130mm – 2000mm
- Throw Distance 210mm – 3800mm
- Throw Ratio 1.6 – 1.9
- Projection Offset 110%
- Uniformity* 60%
- ANSI Contrast* 450
- FOFO Contrast 1000
- 400nm – 700nm
*4×4 Measurement Grid / Operating outside the wavelength range may result in lower performance and lifetime. No warranty is provided when DMD is used outside TI specified wavelength range.
- D4100 Controller Board
- DLP7000 .7″ VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DMD Board
- DMD Mounting Hardware Assembly
- Flex Cable
- ALP 4.1 Basic Controller Suite
- Light Animator™ GUI Software
- RAY-7A Optics Module
- LED or Fiber
- Power Supply & Cable / Benchtop Power Cable
- DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials RAY-7A Fiber Optics Bundle
- DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Red)
- DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Green)
- DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Blue)