Our DLi4130 High-Speed Development Kits unlock the full capabilities of the DLP® Discovery™ 4100 Chipsets by offering users a suite of high-performance functions through an API that maximizes the high speed abilities of the DLP® hardware. The DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed RAY-7A Optics Bundles combines the DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed Development Kit with the RAY-7A LED or Fiber Optics Module.
To increase performance, the DLi4130 control board is upgraded with 4GB DDR2 SODIMM, ALP-4.1 High-Speed Firmware, and FPGA battery for storing up to 40,000 XGA patterns. Sequences of patterns are generated and uploaded in the PC while the ALP-4.1 High-Speed API provides users a variety of customizable controls such as bit depth, user-configurable triggers, frame rate, pattern display time, pattern loop, and LED parameters.
A Directory of API Commands & Descriptions is provided to assist users with programming the DLi4130. The DLi4130 offers easily integrated tools for programming operations from a PC running on Windows 10, 7, XP, or Vista 32/64-bit.
The Light Animator™ software gives users a way to create, manage and manipulate their library of image sequences. Images and image sequences can be imported, created and edited with simple drag and drop sequences. These software packages help users skip straight to the innovation phase of their project.
The DLi4130 supports a wide variety of emerging applications including Maskless Lithography, Spectroscopy, Medical Imaging, Compressive Sensing, Defense & Security, 3D Volumetric Display, Robotic Guidance, 3D Scanning, 3D Machine Vision, 3D Metrology, Rapid Prototyping and Hyperspectral Imaging.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) Options
- DLP7000 .7” VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DLPC410 DMD Digital Controller
- DLPR410 PROM
- DLPA200 DMD Micromirror Driver(s)
- Resolution Options
- 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 22,727Hz (XGA)
- 8-bit – 290Hz (XGA)
- Video – NA
- 2 Input/Output syncs & triggers
- USB 2.0
- Stores up to 43,690 XGA 1bpp Patterns
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- User-configurable controls (Pattern Rate, Bit Depth, I/O Triggers, and Looping & Image Scrolling)
- 4GB on-board RAM
- High frequency firmware with scalability
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Projection Width 130mm – 2000mm
- Throw Distance 210mm – 3800mm
- Throw Ratio 1.6 – 1.9
- Projection Offset 110%
- Uniformity* 60%
- ANSI Contrast* 450
- FOFO Contrast 1000
- 400nm – 700nm
*4×4 Measurement Grid / Operating outside the wavelength range may result in lower performance and lifetime. No warranty is provided when DMD is used outside TI specified wavelength range.
- D4100 Controller Board
- DLP7000 .7″ VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DMD Board
- DMD Mounting Hardware Assembly
- Flex Cable
- ALP 4.1 High-Speed Controller Suite
- Light Animator™ GUI Software
- RAY-7A Optics Module
- LED or Fiber
- Power Supply & Cable / Benchtop Power Cable
- DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed RAY-7A Fiber Optics Bundle
- DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Red)
- DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Green)
- DLi4130 .7” VIS XGA High-Speed RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Blue)