The SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A Optics Bundles combine the SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA Development Kit with the RAY-7A Optics Module. The SuperSpeed Optics Bundles are available in LED or Fiber configurations. The development kit and optics module are configured into a compact bundle allowing customers to easily mount their system into a variety of setups.
SuperSpeed Optics Bundles combine the USB 3.0 data transfer with the speed and steering capabilities of Discovery™ 4100, representing the highest performance class of DLP catalog products available. SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A Optics Bundles offer outstanding pattern frequencies of up to 22,727Hz and 50 Gbit/second bandwidth.
The SuperSpeed Optics Bundles enable a rapid launch into DLP application development. The controller board comes pre-configured with high-speed ALP 4.3 FPGA logic and USB 3.0 controller firmware saving customers time and cost on dedicated hardware and firmware development. V-Modules are well suited for education, academic research, proof of concept, and also as OEM components for series production.
The DLP7000 .7” VIS XGA chipset on the SuperSpeed Optics Bundles are driven by the ALP 4.3 Controller Suite. The ViALUX proprietary FPGA design is the core of the well proven firmware and software interface. The USB 3.0 device driver supports all current Microsoft® Windows® operating systems and guarantees smooth integration with any type of PC. By addressing unique V-Module device numbers, multiple V-Modules can be controlled simultaneously from one application program.
The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer is the key for streaming data into the 8GB on-board RAM further enhanced by lossless on-the-fly compression. The SuperSpeed V-Module provides high flexibility by free choice of properties of the 3 sequence (Bit Depth, Picture Time, Trigger Control, & Looping/Repetition). This feature enables users to customize pattern sequences to meet their respective application requirements.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) Options
- DLP7000 .7” VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DLPC410 DMD Digital Controller
- DLPR410 PROM
- DLPA200 DMD Micromirror Driver(s)
- Resolution Options
- 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 22,727Hz (XGA)
- 8-bit – 290Hz (XGA)
- 2 Configurable I/O triggers for synchronization with cameras & other external devices
- USB 3.0
- Stores up to 87,381 XGA 1bpp patterns
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- User-configurable controls (Pattern Rate, Bit Depth, I/O Triggers, and Looping/Repetition)
- Available with 8GB or 16GB on-board RAM
- High frequency firmware with scalability
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Projection Width 130mm – 2000mm
- Throw Distance 210mm – 3800mm
- Throw Ratio 1.6 – 1.9
- Projection Offset 110%
- Uniformity* 60%
- ANSI Contrast* 450
- FOFO Contrast 1000
- 400nm – 700nm
*4×4 Measurement Grid / Operating outside the wavelength range may result in lower performance and lifetime. No warranty is provided when DMD is used outside TI specified wavelength range.
- SuperSpeed V-Module Controller Board
- DMD & Support Chips
- DMD Board
- DMD Mounting Hardware Assembly
- Flex Cable(s)
- ALP 4.3 Super-Speed Controller Suite
- Light Animator™ GUI Software
- RAY-7A Optics Module
- LED or Fiber
- Power Supply & Cable / Benchtop Power Cable
- SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A Fiber Optics Bundle
- SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Red)
- SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Green)
- SuperSpeed V-7001 .7” VIS XGA RAY-7A LED Optics Bundle (Blue)